Thursday, December 08, 2005
A drumset controller...
Date: 08 - 12 -2005
Day: Thurday
Wednesday...
It was such a cool practice for me. I finally played the drumset for my orchestra. It was borrowed from the band actually, it would be good if the orchestra owns one for itself. Victoria, Tio Yong, Chuan Cheng and Samuel went through all the trouble to borrow a drumset from the band last evening, thanks to them. I get to practise my songs on the drumset for the time being.
The members went to grab a bite, while me and Veronica remained in the dance studio. She was doing something, while I set up the drumset for the practice. A moment later, Joyce, Pei Zhen and William entered the room. Joyce saw the drumset and shouted "I want to play." I let her have the seat and played with it. Then William also played with it. Finally, they asked me to demostrate a fast rhythm. They flattered me for my skills.
I played the drumset through out the practice, since it's for our coming pop concert. Meanwhile, Chuan Cheng gave me some ideas. After the practice, there was small birthday celebration. It was Victoria's and Pei Zhen's birthday at the same time. After that, we moved the percussion instruments back into the storeroom and left. Victoria treated me with a slice of strawberry cake.
Lifang waited for me and Jia Yan. The next moment, her sister approached me to buy a ticket for her secondary school's concert. I asked her to bring me the ticket next week. Then, all of us took the same train ride, in the end, I'm alone again to walk home. I slept at 0400h after watching a late night movie.
I wished Victoria and Pei Zhen a happy birthday to them. I wonder anyone would celebrate my birthday with me?
Today...
I woke up at 0930h. Shit, my WEBP tutorial has started and my VB was next at 1000h. I quickly took a bath, drank my milo and launched my way to the MRT station. Damn it, when I reached the station, the train was not for service. I waited for another to come. Suddenly, someone gave me a pad on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Chong Hwee aka Choke(SYCO Cellist) and ShuiNan aka Ah Shui (SYCO Bass Player). They were on their way to SCH for this Saturday's performance so I took the same train ride with them. On the train, we chat then Choke raised a question about me asking who's my target. I told him and ah shui but I can't reveal it in the blog. I got off at Dover and ran all the way to School of ICT for VB Practical. I was late for 0.5h. Luckily, Mdm Choo gave me a hand about the coding.
After the practical, Bing Hao, Clarence, Arvin and me went to foodcourt 4 for lunch. Finish eating, Arvin went for his DBMS while the three of us head back to T2036 for DotA as well as WEBP practical. The practical was somehow ok but it gave me a lot of trouble doing it. After the practical ended, Clarence, Bing Hao and I played DotA, until 1800h. Then we took the same train ride home.
Now I'm at home alone, sitting in front of my laptop and listening to songs. If I got a girlfriend, I would have already gone out, rather tha staying at home and rot. When will the girl of mine be with me together? I wonder when...
The thought that counts...
at 3:36 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------