I woke up at 0700h, as usual. I bathed, drank my milo and headed my way to school. First was Math. Boolean Algebra was back to strike the fear in my heart, as least I managed to understand what's the whole lesson was about. Did a few tutorial questions and the lesson ended.
Next was IDEA. Mr Leong was always on time, then he asked us to go in. We listened to a set of slides. After that, it was us to present our IDEA, to prepare for next week's presentation.
IDEA ended early so we went to FC4 fo lunch. Down there, I saw my ex-classmates. After noon, I set off for Chinatown Point. A moment later after reaching there, it began to rain heavily. I went to the usual instrument shop to buy a pair of BanGu drumsticks but it wasn't available, thus making me feel disappointed about it.
I took a bus back to SP. There was still some time left before VB practical. Suddenly, Chris appeared. We sat together and had a conversation until 1600h. We parted at the foyer.
Today's practical was kind of like a misfortune. I left my thumbdrive at home again, Mdm Choo almost passed out after hearing it. She went through a few questions with us, then she gave me a short tutorial on one of the question. I did the practical with the help of my laptop, didn't feel like using the school's workstation.
After the practical, everybody left the lab except Arvin, Bing Hao and me. We DotA for a while, 3 humans VS 5 CPU (Insane). We managed to defeat them in 0.5 h time before the lab closes. We walked all the way to Dover, talking about Japanese stuff. Arvin parted with Bing Hao and me. Bing Hao alighted at Jurong East for a transfer and I rode all the way back to Boon Lay.
At home was boring, I wished I could go out dating with a girl. Anyway, today is Winnie's birthday. Although I'm not with them anymore, I still wished her a Happy Birthday.