Friday, December 16, 2005
The term is over...
Date: 16 -12 -2005
Day: Friday
Tuesday...
Didn't go for the VB tutorial because of last night's performance at BLCC, too tired to wake up. Next was NETF so I went. After the lesson, it was a 3 - hour break. I went to my old place to use my laptop, played DotA until 1600h. I went to T2134 for CD. I realised that I left my pencil box back there, so I ran back there. Luckily it was still there. CD was, in fact boring. We presented our case study, filled in something else then left. I went to Jurong Point to buy a transparent optical mouse with easy retraction as well as Gundam Seed Destiny Box Volume 03. Both cost me $50. The whole night I just sat at my chair and finish watching the entire the box.
Wednesday
This is my first time skipping my NETF lesson. Maybe due to watching Gundam Seed Destiny last night. I went for VB lecture cum practical. Mdm Choo told me that I've been skipping some lessons lately. Then she went through the mock practical test. At 1300h was Music Appreciation. Today's lesson was on romantic era, then the test on classical era. After that, I went home. I took a short nap, woke up at 1800h. Dressed up myself and returned to school for CO practice. We practised the songs for our incoming pop concert next month.
Thursday
Clarence and I went to school together. Today's the earliest. We have to rush our WEBP assignment 01. VB started first, did a few revision on the things we have doubts on. During the break, I helped Arvin in his Math assignment as well as my WEBP. After 1330h, we rushed to T2036 for WEBP practical. It was another mock test. After the test, it gave us a deeper idea on what is the actual test was about. I felt much more relieved about it. I walked to a bus-stop to meet up with Nancy to get my salary from her. It was almost 2 months for the payment being held back. I saw Kai Xian and Mei Fen. They were heading to Clementi. After that, I took a train ride to Bugis and walked to Bras Basah Complex. At Swee Lee, I bought a pair of cymbal mallets. At World and Ranking Sports, I bought a new conductor's baton(Lay Leng broke my old one by accident but never mind), a percussion bag, a pair glock mallets, a bar chimes with a leg for BLCC CO and a cabasa for SPCO. I'm gonna claim the money for cabasa from SPCO and from BLCC CO for the bar chimes. I spent about $210. Then I took a bus 502 back home. In the night, I watched A Chinese Ghost Story 3 aired on channel 08. It was nice, about exorcism and a little comedy percentage inside.
Today...
Went to school with Clarence, we were late for WEBP. After the lesson, we went to T19. I left my laptop with him and went home to take my optical mouse as well as his Gundam Wing Endess Waltz DVD. When I come back, Yi Shu was using my laptop to play Quake IV. Looks like he's got same thing as me, couldn't continue to play on. The next moment, Gary, Wei Keong, Jackson, Jackie, Winnie and Michelle entered the lab. Gary asked me about my blog posts. I said it was not meant to go against them. Then they got the idea of what's going on. They're all right except for one particular person.
UWOS was at 1500h, only 10 poeple turned up for the lesson today. We finished chapter 06 and tutorial 06. After that we went home.
Now listening to music and playing games. I've to get started on my assignments next week onwards, since it's e - learning week and term break.
The thought that counts...
at 10:18 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------