Another Monday...
Date: 16 - 01 - 2006
Day: Monday
I woke up at 0700h today. I was supposed to wake up 15mins before. Looks like I overslept. I went to take a bath and dress up myself. Then drank my cup of milo and left for school. Next, I started to time myself the duration taken to go to school from my new house. I left my house at 0740h, and reached SP at 0820h. It was a 40min-journey to school and I was late for 20mins for my first lecture of the day. Reaching the gate near the convention centre, I saw Pei Zhen and greeted to her. She sounded so quiet next was Wei Keong after I ran towards him. He was late as well, for his GEM. I quickly walked to the lecture room. Before that I saw my lecturer, she was walking down the stairs then she saw me. Later, she unlocked the lecture room with her pass. Arvin also appeared. At 0900h, Cara showed up as well, she overslept. I felt like I haven't had enough of sleep so I bought a cold nescafe can of coffee from the vending machine at the ground level during the break.
Next was IDEA, before that, a few of my classmates walked past the room that I was in. I greeted them as well. Only Gary, GC, WK, Jackson and JunHao weren't present. My group did a presentation, which included a deeper elaboration about our production. I presented the last few slides, it's OK. Only one more to go, just one more then we will be freed from IDEA.
After IDEA, it was another 4.5h long break. I headed to my clubroom, Victoria and KaiXian were inside sorting out the costumes, preparing to take to the laundry shop. I arranged the drumset nicely as well as grouping the percussion instruments together. At noon, Victoria went for her next lesson. Samuel entered the clubroom a while later after Jolyn. Kai Xian left the clubroom at 1235h, I taught Jolyn the basic way of playing the drumset. It takes to play a good rhythm on the drumset. Then she went for her lesson, Victoria returned. She dropped her stuff on the table and went to look for Kai Xian. I was left alone in the clubroom. I did my GEM quiz, the same result as the previous test. I felt bored, so I played Starcraft. After 1400h, they all returned to the clubroom. Jolyn continued to play the drumset. I helped her by correcting her ways of playing.
At 1545h, Jolyn and I left the clubroom, she got a test while I have a practical lesson up on the hilltop. Over there, I saw GC, Jackson, Jackie, Terry, XingZhao and JunHao. For today's lesson, I managed to finish a chapter's practical set of questions. Something happened, my lecturer couldn't read my test's coding, so I tranferred the test from my thumbdrive to the network folder. What a bad day. It was my luck to back up the test.
After the practical lesson, I headed for home, with a packet of french fries bought at foodcourt 06. I ate a few piece along the way to Dover MRT Station. It didn't become mesh potato when I reached home. I had better sleep early tonight.
The thought that counts...
at 7:33 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------