Thursday, February 02, 2006
Back to school...
Date: 01 - 02 - 2006
Day: Wednesday
Yesterday, 31 - 01 - 2006...
I had a very bad dream, it was kind of monstrous to me and to my friends, if they were to see this post by accident. This dream of mine, involved me and some of my friends, including the girl I liked. I couldn't rememer much, but there was one thing I'm quite sure, I became berserk and raged with madness. She saw me destroying everything around us, she was with another girl, but I just simply couldn't remember who stood by her side. Then, a few of my friends encircled me and stopped me, I was knocked out in the end. She was standing a bit further away from me, maybe she was shocked or other wise. The very next moment, my mind became unconscious and slowly, everything around me blacked out and I passed out. The monstrous sound within me slowly faded away.
When I woke up, it was noon. I didn't go for the party visit with the members of SPCO. I formatted one of my CD-RW to burn a game into it, but the file size of the game's installation has exceeded the hard space of the CD-RW. Also, the game kept closing due to its internal error, so I uninstalled the game. I took a nap. An hour later, Henry, Wendy and niece were in the house. My niece was shouting for me, so I ran after her. She was afraid of ticklish. In the evening, we went to a chinese temple to see a master. After that, Henry dropped me off at Sim Lim Square. I was looking for a DVD writer and portable harddisk but most of the shops were closed. There were just too many choices to make. We all headed back to Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner. It was KFC and we brought it home. Henry, Wendy and my niece went home at 2000h. A few minutes later, I took a LRT ride back to Choa Chu Kang's Lot 1 Shopping centre. I was searching for "Inuyasha" volume boxes 4 to 7, but the volumes seemed to be incomplete in the shop. Anyway, I bought "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny" DVD volume 01 back home. I went to bed after watching a chinese movie. Time for school tomorrow.
Today...
I woke up at 0720h, NETF was at 0830h but I was late. The lesson was kind of wordy and lengthy. My classmates were like sleepy. A break was given to refresh us. After the lesson, we headed to foodcourt 04 for lunch. Arvin joined us. Next was VB, assignment was to be dued this Friday but little was done. This could spell trouble if we don't hand in completely on time. During the 1 - hour break, I headed to Jurong Point to search for a DVD writer and Gundam Seed Destiny VCD Volume box 04, it wasn't out yet. Inuyasha, sigh, still incomplete. The price of the DVD writer was ranged between $50 to > $200. I rushed back to school for Maths at 1300h. Our lecturer yelled at us for not completing our homework. I felt tired. After that, I walked to T19 to look for Clarence and Isaac. Not a while later, the lab was closed and we headed to T2136 to use the computers. GC and Jackson were also there.
At 1700h, I left the school and set off to Funan IT Mall. The same thing, look for portable HDD and DVD writer. I also took a look at the printers. Too many of them. The prices were roughly the same. Next, at Suntec City. I looked for "Inuyasha" Volume boxes. It was the same problem. I finally bought "Aces Go Places I to V" Movie Series DVD boxset. I found the first boxset at IMM at price of $129. Next was a VCD shop below at $99. But the one I bought was only $69.90. I'm going for "Police Story I, II, III" and "A Better Tomorrow I, II, III" Trilogy DVD Boxset next time at the same shop. Now it's time for the DVD writer and portable HDD.
It was one big hell later. I took a MRT ride back to Bukit Batok's Westmall. Inuyasha's VCD weren't there. Next was Jurong East's Popular bookshop. I found them but I had doubts whether they were offered at discount or not. I didn't ask the shop keeper about it. I took a bus ride to IMM but efforts were in vain. Then I went home.
The thought that counts...
at 12:40 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------