Tuesday, February 21, 2006
The pain within...
Date: 21 - 02 - 2006
Day: Tuesday
I woke up at 3 in the morning, just to revise more for my module before the first paper at 9am. I revised until 7am then left the house. I saw Ying Hao at the LRT station but I didn't keep up with because there were just too many people in the way, I lost him in the end. I waited for te next train to Jurong East and transferred from there to Dover.
It was still early when I reached the school, so I headed to Foodcourt 04 to look for Ying Hao. Isaac came half an hour later. Our VB paper starts at 9 and end at 1110am. The paper I can only say was average, just hopping for a pass. Math will be in the evening. Isaac, Arvin and I headed to foodcourt 5 for lunch, then they went home while I looked for a place to use my laptop. I felt so tired that I took a short nap.
I woke up at 3pm. The study corner was full of people so I just walked to CLS to use the garden table and bench. It was blowing quite strong while I was revising. Later, Cara asked me to wait for her at the main library corridor, then we went to foodcourt 01 to look for Arvin. Guess what did I see over there? It was a black cat, then I had a bad feeling about my paper later.
The paper turned out to be very hard. My god!? I can't continue saying it...After that, Cara and I took the same train ride home. I'm gonna sleep for a while then continue with my revision for tomorrow's paper. I can sleep the whole day after tomorrow's paper.
The thought that counts...
at 9:43 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------