Monday, February 20, 2006
Things to do after semester examinations...
Date: 20 -02 - 2006
Day: Monday
Man, tomorrow's my first paper and it the in the morning. Visual Basic programming in written style and my most hated. After that will be Math in the evening. Looks like I don't get to sleep tonight until Wednesday afternoon. A week later will UWOS and NETF. These two modules are going to suck my energy again.
After the exams, I'm going to be busy with lots of stuff, home, orchestra and personal. For the home side, I'm going to re - write the two songs that were poorly managed by a year ago, since my conductor had opinions on my songs, I might as well re - arrange them and add a few more instruments into it. Things will be much easier if there's a software that writes and print out simplified notation scores, just like the professional ones. For the orchestra, I'm going to maintain the instruments in BLCC. They are all like getting wear out. While in school, I'm going to teach a friend of mine on percussion, starting from the basic, as well as strengthening my friends in the percussion. Then, I'll get myself a new percussion bag. I bought one half a year ago on the day on my last paper.
For personal stuff, we shall see about that...
The thought that counts...
at 9:39 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------