FMR = Forward Module Registration
Date: 31 - 03 - 2006
Day: Friday
I returned to School of MIT today. I was late for my FMR. What is FMR? It is "Forward Module Registration".
This had occurred to me last semester. I failed three modules that time. My friends happily proceeded to the next stage while I was retained in the same stage. It was bad for me. Failing three made me repeat, as well as losing out two modules. Once you fail a module or more, you're forever inside FMR for the next 2.5 years.
I didn't fail any module this time because I put in a lot of effort in studying, as a result, I passed them all. I just deferred two modules which I left out during the last semester. After the whole thing, Desmond, his friend and I headed to foodcourt 04 for a meal. After that, I set my way for Funan IT Mall.
What did I do at Funan? Basically, I just strolled around at first, then buy two PC games at Challenger. I spent a lot on The Sims Entire Collection and Act Of War: Direct Action.
After purchasing them, I took bus 174 back to Boon Lay Bus Interchange. Before entering, I saw a lot students of Boon Lay Secondary School. They were having their Sports' Day today. I saw a few of my friends as well. Next, I found my bicycle and cycle my way home.
I have yet to ask Jolene the question, but she's going Genting, have to wait until the next time when I see her.
The thought that counts...
at 7:55 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------