Date: 07 - 05 - 2006
Day: Sunday
Last night was scary, a cockroach in my bedroom. It freaked me so much that I went to sleep with my mother, until she went out to work. It was 7am, nothing to do. I deccided to watch some video clips from Youtube.
I watched some music videos about an orchestra, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra. It was formed in 1985 with more than 10 members, having a few to leave and being replaced. Two formed members died due to accidents. It was an orchestra consisted of saxophones, trombone, trumpet, keyborad, percussion and drums. Their brains are super computers, able to remember the entire song into their heads. I watched more than ten of it.
I re-installed "The Sims" back onto my harddisk, it loaded quite faster than on my laptop. I returned to BLCC for practice. Hafiz, May Fen, Hui Ling, Li Fang, Nicholas, Jonathan and Lae Leng came today. It was great. I went home to drop my percussion bag, then cycled to Boon Lay MRT station to hitch a ride to Bugis to Sim Lim Square.
Damn it, I couldn't find Worms 3D. I went around the building, then rode back to City Hall to Funan IT Mall. The result was the same but I saw Hafiz over there, he mentioned about buying a camera.
Back at Jurong Point, I decided to buy Act Of War: High Treason. I regret buying the 300GB 3.5" External Harddisk two months back.
Lessons tomorrow again...
The thought that counts...
at 9:45 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------