Date: 23 - 05 - 2006
Day: Tuesday
My lesson started at 8am. Listened to the lecture for an hour then begin our practical. As usual, cracked our heads.
SDT was boring, felt like sleeping away but I couldn't. MMWD was okay.
MCOT, I finished it's quiz and did better this time round. SDT tutorial was even boring all the way through.


I dozed off during OPSY, for ten minutes I think. After the lesson, I went to buy a packet of french fries and walked back to Clementi. I realised that my EZ - link card was running out of credits. I met Suhaimi while walking back to the station
After topping it up, I headed to the bus terminal to wait for a bus to come. When I got in, I saw Sheela, my long - lost friend,. I just smiled at her and climb to the second level. She got off earlier than me. I should have spotted her earlier.
Something shocked me when I reach home. A lot of cockroaches were spotted dead at the void deck. Not only there, the kitchen in my house as well. This is the very day where my flat was heavily infested with this kind of nasty fellows.
The thought that counts...
at 8:06 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------