
Group photo 02
It seems that there's a problem with Yik Shu's camera's lens. If I didn't bring my camera along, none of these pictures would have appeared. I think Yik Shu took the most pictures.
I have a sense of feeling that I let my group down, because I didn't do much for the assignment, at least I spent a couple of hours re - doing and testing my part. Practically I was just too busy with my orchestra already.
After I transferred all the photos into Yik Shu's laptop, I hitched a taxi ride back to BLCC for my practice. Before I come to school, I spent the whole morning on my laptop just to write and print my drumset scores, then added some lyrics on it. Then I cycled back to BLCC to drop my bag and the scores. I saw Shi Hui and Sufyan at the stairs. I left after helping them to take the key.
I returned at 3pm. I was punctual to be back there. Practised the whole list of songs for a wedding dinner later then went for dinner. I needed strength to carry the instruments. The box that I bought was finally used in action.
At 5.30pm, we booked a maxi cab and it arrive. We were so mad and anguished at the driver responded after looking at us and our instruments. He simply to refuse to give us a ride and transport our instruments, not even a negotiation. After that, he left. James was so angry that he wanted to complain to the taxi company for thos kind of altitude servicing us. The taxi company survives by delivering passengers and their stuff to their destinated area, not by looking at faces or stuff. We were able to get another Maxi cab 20 minutes later.
The second driver was great, all of our instruments and us were able to get into the cab, unlike the one earlier. Then, we were on our way to Glutton - Chicken Hotel. Opps, just kidding. It's Grand Corpthorne Hotel.
We reached there at 6.35pm. If it's wasn't for that unreasonable driver earlier, we might have reach here even early. No trolleys, so we lent one big luggage trolley from the bellboy.
We formed a small band consisted of Jia Yan, Choke, James, Geraldine, Sufyan and me.
We performed in a ballroom on the forth floor. There was a stage for us. We played two rounds of these songs.
1. 恋爱ing
2. 干一杯
3. 大长今
4. 甜密密
5. 春天的花朵
6. 采茶朴蝶
7. 月亮代表我的心
8. You can’t say
We made a few mistakes, but everything went quite smooth. Assembling and dismantling of instruments was a tedious job. Then, we took the maxi cab ride back to BLCC to drop our instruments. It was great that I'm getting $100 for the wedding dinner performance.
Azlan B Ithnin
Chang Yi Zhan
Cheong Yu Xiang Alvin
Chia Yew Liang
Choke Chong Hwee
Chong Mu He
Chua Zhuo Tong Thomas
Kelvin
Rao Yongliang
Samuel
Randal
Ang Shuzhen
Chong Xiuru
Ke Hui Lun
Kong Hui Ling
Lee Si Yuan Geraldine
Lim Bi Wei Chloe
Loh Sim Yee
Ng Siang Li Lynnette
Ng Xiao Qian
Ong Chun Jia
Ong May Rong Nancy
Poh Hui Bing Joyce
Poh Yee Leng Eileen
Tan Pei Xian
Tan Si Ya
Teng May Fen
Teo Hui Peng Veronica
Teow Ying² Cara
Yeo Hui Ching Rachelle
Zhang Hui Min
Zhou Hui Ling
Vickii
Lesley
Sharon
Eranthe