Date: 13 - 06 - 2006
Day: Tuesday
Sunday
The combined practice in BLCC was okay, a few members were not present as they were away on holidays. After that, a heavy rain. Choke and I smashed our through the rain to the market for a lunch, then went home for a short break before setting off to Bukit Batok Community Club to attend a performance.
At 4.30pm, I left for BBCC and reached there at 5.15pm. I came too early so I loitered around. I saw Mr Lee, Tio Yong, Steven, William and Li Fang over there. The performance commenced at 6pm. Choke, Erhu's Hui Ling, and I sat at the last row. During the performance, only the percussion section occupied the stage, while the rest were on on the lower platform. The whole programme was great. Then, Choke and I went home on a bus.
Monday
Mum and I headed to Woodlands to settle off her CPF problem. Next, we returned home to rest for a while then pick up our grandparents to go to my Aunt's place together. It was my Aunt's husband's birthday. I saw Joey. She's already six months pregnant. And Natalie, she grew so big already. In the evening, my Uncle and I helped to start out the fire for BBQ. Then, I went for a swim with Julius. After all of this eating, grilling, skewing, toasting and whatever, we went home at 8pm.
Today
I woke up at 8.30am. Then I left home and reached school at 10am. We practised a few songs for a performance at an Old Folks' Home in Toa Payoh at 2.30pm later. The performance ended earlier, so we chit - chat on the forth floor while a refreshment in progress. On the bus, everyone was shagged and asleep. It's been a long time since I last heard saying this chinese phrase 废话 = 用肺讲话.
I finally got my "A Better Tomorrow (英雄本色)" Trilogy DVD boxet at Suntec City, it's finally in my hands.
The thought that counts...
at 7:41 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------