Date: 30 - 07 - 2006
Day: Sunday
Man, my usual brethrens didn't come for today's practice. What happen to them? I'm certainly disappointed about the fact that my orchestra ain't doing anything to overcome the situation of having to little people. Maybe BLCC should be relocated to a new place whether the entire compound becomes bigger, a built-in elavator, an air - conditioned hall and many rooms for activities. Why can't my CO friends who are not in anywhere or any clubs do me a favour by joining BLCC CO to save itself from the almost disasterous appalling attendance? I just hate it.
I felt very disheartened when my CO friends rejected the decision about joining BLCC CO upon asking them. But I understand their reasons for the ability of not returning a good respond back to me.
Anyway, there are things to be done this week.
Network Marketing
A presentation on our network marketing company the following morning, it should be done last week by the way, if it wasn't cancelled. An online test the next following day in the evening.
OOPG
Assignment to be submitted before the 5pm the following day in the evening, hope can complete it, by hook or by crook, if not, face the music. An interview on Thursday, hope can pass, if not die right on the spot.
MMWD
The completion of our web design company and a presentation. After both done, my classmates and I will released from the clutches of this module for the final.
MCOT
4 more reports, 2 done and submitted by my partner, left only me. Hope can complete them before Wednesday.
Maybe IT isn't my way of life, I might not do IT for life. I like music more than IT, but I used the technology in this field to create my songs(In the past, composers and arrangers used printed emptied scores, pen and correction tape to write out all the notations).. Achieved what I expected of myself in my school's CO by conducting for the first time, but my skills are not up to the standard yet. Suddenly, my mind becomes empty, I can't imagine the coding that I used to have. Feeling practically very useless and a let - down to my other programming partner.
I'm condemning myself, but I can't gve up now. If this is what my fate wants me to face, I'll have to face it. Blame myself for not working hard enough. I have been doing the wrong things, making the wrong decisions that led to dire consequences.
Examinations are around the corner, I wished good luck to my friends studying in SP now, although it is still 2 weeks away from now. Once all of these are over I will have to start writing my scores for arranged pieces and handle CO stuff.
The thought that counts...
at 10:18 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------