Date: 03 - 07 - 2006
Day: Monday
Today was another busy day, but I committed a lot of mistakes as well.
Morning, Network Marketing. Azlan, How Kiat and I were suppose to meet at 7.20am, but I came late. Luckily, they haven't head for school yet. Our lecturer was chanting a sutra away to make us sleep. We were released early. Wei Keong, Jackson, Gary and I had our breakfast at Foodcourt 2.
No OOPG today because Ms Wong's away for a Graduation Ceremony. From 04 - 07 - 2006 to 06 - 07 - 2006 will be the big day for those who had spent their three years in school working hard to achieve their diploma as well as attaining their goal.

Before noon, I returned to CO room for practice. Well, miracles do happen sometimes, at least I did something great today. We had a rehearsal on a red stage outside T16 for a short while, just to test the volume of our orchestration, after that back to the CO room.

While practising, Victoria asked me to conduct to lead them, so I accepted the task. Anyway, I'll be conducting tomorrow to lead them. The feeling was so great, even though there were a few mistakes made. I conducted until 3 then leave for MMWD.

My legs ached until like nobody's business. I bought 2 CD-Rs on the way. We presented our first assignment to our lecturers. We were heavily bombarded by our lecturers for not preparing our speech and not having original ideas. But it was tough on Yik Shu, Clarence and Isaac.
I went home to drop my bag and had dinner. I cycled back to BLCC to do something. The office admin people said that the key to the CO room wasn't returned back yesterday. The entire CO room went short - circuited as well. I checked the fuse box and managed to bring the entire room back online. I returned the other key back to the office. The office lady's attitude still sucked.
The thought that counts...
at 10:45 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------