Date: 24 - 07 - 2006
Day: Monday
My Gem was cancelled this morning, why didn't Ms Lim post it on the blackboard that the lesson was halted for today so that I don't have to wake up so early in the morning to prepare my presentation? What the hell... Anyway.
Azlan, Nesh, How Kiat and I headed to Macdonald for breakfast, then came Guan Chuan, Jackson and Wei Keong. I felt a little nauseous. After a long talk, we walked back to T19 for our lessons. Ms Wong noticed that I felt a little moody during the lesson, maybe it's the GEM's cancellation.
Lunch at foodcourt 6, as usually crowded. At 1pm, Arvin, Clarence, Isaac and Samuel headed for SDT tutorial. I envied them, they got a very good teacher. Timonthy, Fook Yuen and I walked somewhere else. Fook used my laptop to do his stuff while I take a nap.
Before 3pm, Isaac and company were standing beside me. Someone took pictures of me sleeping, I while who was it.
We continued our MMWD assignment part 2. Nothing to say about.
After that, home sweet home.
I missed my bike, I wonder where it go...
The thought that counts...
at 8:00 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------