Tagboard


Thursday, August 24, 2006

Date: 24 - 08 - 2006
Day: Thursday

Wow, I'm back! 12 days away for my papers in school. So many stuff have happened during this exam period. I'm gonna show them all in this post.

First Day: 16 - 08 - 2006, Wednesday
Paper: OPSY (Operating Systems)

I came to school at 10am to revise, Guan Chuan was late. A few minutes later, we went to study with Alvin, Desmond and Stevanus at foodcourt 06. The paper was damn difficult.

Second Day: 17 - 08 - 2006, Thursday
Paper: SDT (System Development Techniques)


10am again, this time, Guan Chuan and Isaac were punctual. Ying Hao came along as well. I forgot how to draw some of the diagrams in the paper so I just anyhow drew one in the paper.


Isaac and I saw this huge crowd at the plaza outside the auditorium. Then I realised that Wilbur Pan was coming for a small performance at 7pm later.

Third Day: 19 - 08 - 2006, Friday
Paper: OOPG (Object - Oriented Programming)

10am in school with Isaac. I copied a few more practicals into my textbook. I regreted for copying the GUI into the textbook. Time was running particularly short.

Forth Day: 23 - 08 - 2006, Wednesday
Paper: MCOT(Mobile Communications Technology)

Today was the final paper, so all of us came to school at 10am to study for today's paper. Jun Ze came at 12 noon. Jackson was early because he came at 9am to study at Biz Library. The paper was average because I was the third person to leave after Timonthy.

I went to Suntec City to look for Project A but it was out of stock, so I headed to Chinatown point but it was the same. Next, I went to pay my internet bill at Harbourfront Centre. Finally, I took a bus ride home by bus 30 and 198. I didn't give up, so I headed back to IMM to look for the movie title. I finally got it.

In the night, I had a chat with my Sec School CO junior. He was telling me about the girl that I still fond of a year ago. I asked myself why didn't I make some efforts to go for her. This time...



The thought that counts...
at 11:36 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




To Love & To Forgive

For Love & Peace

For DUTY, HONOR & COUNTRY

A never - ending story...


* Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox
Resolution of 1024 X 768

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Blog Owner


Name: Lok Yong Hui Daryl, 大力
DOB: 17th March 1988
Sex: Male/female
Status: Single/attached
Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Horoscope: Pisces
MSN/Friendster: yhlok1988@yahoo.com.sg

my WISHES !

  • Get a new HP

  • Links

    Azlan B Ithnin
    Chang Yi Zhan
    Cheong Yu Xiang Alvin
    Chia Yew Liang
    Choke Chong Hwee
    Chong Mu He
    Chua Zhuo Tong Thomas
    Kelvin
    Rao Yongliang
    Samuel
    Randal

    Ang Shuzhen
    Chong Xiuru
    Ke Hui Lun
    Kong Hui Ling
    Lee Si Yuan Geraldine
    Lim Bi Wei Chloe
    Loh Sim Yee
    Ng Siang Li Lynnette
    Ng Xiao Qian
    Ong Chun Jia
    Ong May Rong Nancy
    Poh Hui Bing Joyce
    Poh Yee Leng Eileen
    Tan Pei Xian
    Tan Si Ya
    Teng May Fen
    Teo Hui Peng Veronica
    Teow Ying² Cara
    Yeo Hui Ching Rachelle
    Zhang Hui Min
    Zhou Hui Ling
    Vickii
    Lesley
    Sharon
    Eranthe

    Jacqueline Sue
    Joanne Peh

    Past


    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011


    Credits


  • Blogger
  • Blogskins
    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used