Friday, September 08, 2006
Date: 09 - 09 - 2006
Day: Saturday
Day 01: Tuesday, 05 - 09 - 2006
Waking up at 6.30am, it was early. I didn't wake up at that time during the holidays except for today, unless I couldn't want to sleep any longer. After making the last check, I set off to school with all my stuff and reached school at 9am. The CO room was opened. I entered and see Siyen, Eddie, Kelvin, Xin Jie, Gina and Wenna inside. They teached me a new game, it was fun. Then when the rest the arrived after 11am, we sat in a circle and played some games, with cards and water.
Lunch was at FC 3, the usual food I ate. Next was practice time. At night, only the ten of few us had a combined practice. Mr Lee did come. When all was over, we returned to the CO room. The same thing happened last time, the air-cons were knocked out before 12 midnight. There was a performance tomorrow, so we stayed up for some time to practise some songs for it then go for bathing. We slept after that.
Day 02: Wednesday, 06 - 09 - 2006
The performance was at 11.30am, so we had a rehearsal at the CO room before moving our instruments to the SAC Foyer. we took a short nap. Lunch was catered for us. As usual, combined practice.
Day 03: Thursday, 07 - 09 - 2006
No practice for the whole day, looking forward to the steamboat in the evening. But before that, Wenna, May Fen, Hanson, Jolyn and I headed to Eason Enterprise to do something. Then headed to Bugis Street and then Marina South for our dinner with the rest of the company. We really couldn't finish the food on the table. They were having fun, so I endorsed my with heavy music. I was just too bored. We bought bottles of beer for the night.
Day 04: Friday, 08 - 09 - 2006
I woke up at 7am, the rest were still asleep. So I packed up my stuff and left the studio. I reached home at 8am, throw all my stuff into the washing machine and use my laptop. Then, I fell asleep. My friends must be worried sick for why they didn't see me when they wake up.
The thought that counts...
at 7:46 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------