Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Date: 03 - 10 - 2006
Day: Monday
I have been playing DotA recently to improve my skills. Last night's battle was the most exciting as it brought a desirable result. I'll be having a DotA match with some of my friends this Friday in school before I head to NUS Cultural Centre to watch a musical put up by the students of SP.
But I'm very sad now, because my love for a special one has been dissipated and die out on me. I started to have a fond of her back at BLCC after my 'O's but after knowing that she has a boyfriend already, it was all too late for me.
I'll not cry, or give up on this, because it ain't worth it. Blame myself for not taking the initiative as a result of losing out to others. I just don't want HER to know that I still fond of HER.
December will the busiest month for me. Annual concert, music camp, $800 for my song arranged as an encore piece. I just hope my friends to return ASAP or even now to practise the songs, before it is too late.
I'll head back to BLSS to practise the xylophone after their EOY and resumation of CCA practices.
The thought that counts...
at 12:41 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------