
Date: 13 - 10 - 2006
Day: Friday
Attended ISNS lecture in the morning, couldn't concentrate what Mr Yeow was talking because I could only hear voices of Guan Chuan, Clarence and Isaac talking and laughing away. I just can't stand them talking this late, especially Isaac's voice.
Lunch at Foodcourt 4, waited for 15mins just to have my spaghetti ready.
DSAL was next, the only lecture I attended this week.
We had an hour of SYPC later. We pulled some cold jokes among ourselves while our lecturer was giving a lecture.
We returned to T19 to play DotA. Wenna suddenly called me, ask me to take the DTXMania game to her, so I run all the way down to LT 12D to give the game to her, then run all the way back to T19. Next was 4 rounds of DotA with Guan Chuan, Clarence and Jackson until 6.45pm.
We had our dinner at Foodcourt 4. I wasn't feeling quite well during the game and the dinner. I must have run too hard in the afternoon while on my way to meet up with Wenna. After that, I went home to rest. Now having running nose and flu.
Azlan B Ithnin
Chang Yi Zhan
Cheong Yu Xiang Alvin
Chia Yew Liang
Choke Chong Hwee
Chong Mu He
Chua Zhuo Tong Thomas
Kelvin
Rao Yongliang
Samuel
Randal
Ang Shuzhen
Chong Xiuru
Ke Hui Lun
Kong Hui Ling
Lee Si Yuan Geraldine
Lim Bi Wei Chloe
Loh Sim Yee
Ng Siang Li Lynnette
Ng Xiao Qian
Ong Chun Jia
Ong May Rong Nancy
Poh Hui Bing Joyce
Poh Yee Leng Eileen
Tan Pei Xian
Tan Si Ya
Teng May Fen
Teo Hui Peng Veronica
Teow Ying² Cara
Yeo Hui Ching Rachelle
Zhang Hui Min
Zhou Hui Ling
Vickii
Lesley
Sharon
Eranthe