One of my colleagues didn't come today. In fact, it's two who weren't present today due to taking a day's off while the other being sick.
My colleague at the reception kept complaining that she couldn't scan her stuff to her computer, I have been doing the reseting of erasing and re-entering of the address into the printer for the past 3 days. The front printer went blacked-out the day before and I was taught how to bring it back alive by the technician, just in case the same incident re-occurs.
Before lunch, my supervisor called up a specialist to solve the CCTV in our company. My supervisor couldn't see the playback of 3 weeks before and we realized that the video data has been overwritten by the current recorder, since it was recorded on a 24-hour basis.
For lunch, well, I had it with my supervisor and my directors' daughter and son back at the canteen where I had it with my marketing supervisor.
Back at the company, my colleague who sat in front me told me that her computer was processing super slow so I asked her to use the computer that's vacant, while I solve the issue. It was the anti-virus that's causing the problem. Anyway, I managed to re-installed back the anti-virus from my computer. I also did a little tweaking on my colleague's computer to see if there's any effect before knocking off time on Monday.
The thought that counts...
at 12:02 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------